Remedy Recruitment Group are currently seeking a Qualified Social Worker
You will need to be:
Eligible to work in the UK Job Description:
1. To undertake Assessments within the required timescales in accordance with the Framework.
2. To assess and identify levels of risk and need and deliver protective or supportive service for children with a child protection plan.
3. To implement care plans by working in partnership with parents and colleagues from other agencies to effect better outcomes for children with Child Protection plans
4. To accommodate children and young people and initiate care proceedings when appropriate
5. To formulate care plans in partnerships with children and young people, their families and other providers of care and assistance based on these assessments.
6. To produced courts statements and when required, give evidence in court on behalf of the Local Authority
7. To promote the welfare of children in need with particular regard to their age, sex, health, race, religion, culture and life experience as appropriate.
8. To provide verbal and written reports to child protection conferences, strategy meetings, planning meetings and reviews
9. To maintain and develop up to date relevant skills and knowledge of current legislation, policy and social work practice.
10. To use information technology systems to carry out duties.
11. To take responsibility for managing an individual caseload, having regard to the relative needs of all service users and ensuring an effective use of time and resources.
12. To attend and actively make use of supervision and performance appraisal
13. To contribute through team meetings and organizational events to the development of the service.
14. To maintain accurate and up to date electronic case records in line with policies and procedures
15. To ensure that all expenditure on cases is properly authorized and recorded, and that cases with financial packages are regularly monitored and reviewed.
16. To act as duty office on a rota basis and as required by line management
17. To report any concerns about abuse or malpractice by colleagues in line with the Council's Whistle Blowing Policy
18. To ensure that all legislation and local council polices regarding Health and Safety are adhered to.
19. These activities may be varied from time to time to meet the changing needs of the
Why Choose Remedy?
Competitive pay rates
Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
1st tier agency
Up to £250 for each social work professional you refer to us who we place
If you are interested and would like to find out more please apply to this advert with a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV directly