We are delighted to be working with a growing renewable energy company who require a PV Installer/Roofer to join their team due to ever growing demand. They are looking for someone to install domestic and commercial PV systems on various buildings and roof types.
Your duties could include:
- Working with the team to install solar PV systems to the highest standard, on time and to budget.
- Installing mounting brackets, rails and panels on pitched and flat roofs
- Running cables, trunking, conduit and cable trays
- Assisting with other aspects of installation, including battery installation
- Providing excellent service in your interactions with customers on site.
To succeed in this role, you will:
- Be experienced in working on a variety of roof types. Experience installing solar PV is desirable but not essential as full training in installation will be provided.
- Be able to follow job details and to plan your work on site effectively
- Be able to work safely and to a high standard with or without supervision
- Take great pride in your work. This company takes great pride on the quality and the standard of their installations
- Be efficient and organised
- Be trustworthy, honest and reliable
Certified training in working at heights and asbestos awareness is desirable as is a current CSCS card. Other desirable qualifications include a forklift license, IPAF, PASMA and training in use of harnesses at height. A full clean driving license is essential.
Benefits to you will include:
- A very competitive pay rate of £10-£14 per hour depending on experience, based on a usual working week of 40 hours
- Use of company vans
- Overtime pay and additional expenses
- Pension scheme
- Full training and development
- A supportive, team-oriented environment
- Discounts on renewable energy products and payment schemes for employees
If this sounds like you, please email your cv to (url removed), or call Marcus on (phone number removed) for an informal chat