Pump Service Engineer
£28,000-32,000 + overtime + bonuses
Alecto Recruitment is currently working with a global manufacturer of diesel pumps and fueling systems looking to recruit a Field Service Engineer in the Cambridgeshire area.
Working remotely, you will carry out servicing and installation of forecourt pumps, respond to breakdowns, fault find on faulty equipment and work a 1 in 4 call out rota.
Ideally, we are looking for a good mechanical aptitude as a priority however electrical experience/multiskilled background would be preferred.
- Core hours 08.00 - 16.30, after which overtime paid.
- Respond to urgent callouts and fulfill maintenance and service contracts.
- Home based role with a vehicle.
- Mechanical understanding of pumps and associated systems.
- Experience in carrying out servicing, repairs and installation.
- Based within 20 miles of Cambridge.
- Ideally experience working on petrol station forecourt pumps and equipment.
- Full clean driving license.
- 25 days holiday.
- Matching pension contribution
- Life assurance x4 basic salary.
To apply for this role please send your CV or call for more information.