Consortio Recruitment have partnered with one of our leading civil/rail contractors and we are looking for 4 Site Managers to work on rail frameworks across London.
Following the recent award of a new framework contract, we have exciting new opportunities for a Project Manager to help us deliver a 2 year programme renovating derelict railway arches. Spreading from London to Manchester and Leeds, the programme will see thousands of neglected railway arches refurbished and prepared ready for occupation by businesses.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the management of Network Rail and multiple rail related infrastructure Projects to requisite performance criteria, ensuring KPI s are met in line with client expectations.
To be successful in the role you will maintain and develop client relationships on the basis of mutual trust and high standards of project performance, develop and promote existing and new work opportunities.
As Health & Safety is paramount to the work we do, you must lead and implement professional safety behaviour and culture throughout the business, promoting positive change in everyday activities in your area of influence.
• Management of multiple Arch Co. and related infrastructure contracts to requisite performance criteria
• Liaise with client personnel and represent our client at Client progress meetings as appropriate. Maintain and develop client relationships on the basis of mutual trust and high standards of contract performance, develop and promote existing and new work opportunities
• Requisition of major items of temporary works and permanent works materials, sub-contractors, plant and equipment necessary to achieve the contract delivery as per delegated levels of authority. Any many more
• Minimum of 8-10 years demonstrable experience in managing multiple teams undertaking a variety of building, construction disciplines.
• Strong leadership and management skills - Essential
• Client Focused - Essential
• Commercial awareness of cost monitoring and cost value reconciliation
• Project Management experience
• Strong technical knowledge
• Station Buildings
• Strong IT & Communication skills
• Knowledge of CDM Regulations
Degree or HNC / HND in Civil Engineering
HNC / NVQ L6 in Construction Management
PTS - Desirable
This will be on day rate of 40hrs per week
Provided. Mobile Phone (can use own if prefer), laptop, email address
To express your interest then please submit your most up to date CV. Adam at Consortio Recruitment is managing this role. All correspondence will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Consortio Recruitment Group recruitment is a leading name in construction recruitment for the United Kingdom supplying Professional & Technical, Trades & Labour within the Construction, M&E & Civil Engineering sectors. Our dedicated team can guide you through the whole construction recruitment process and help you land that dream role within the British construction industry