This is a newly created role due to a multi-million-pound investment to significantly increase the manufacturing capabilities to meet a growing global customer demand, and involving the design, build, installation & commissioning of new processing plants base at Felinfach, Ceredigion., West WalesCould be based out of Port Talbot or Felinfach due to the nature of the roleSome travel to other sites maybe required to attend project meetings2 year contract Monday to Friday working hoursSalary up to £29k per annum dependant on experience & qualificationsA little about the role
- The role of the Project Administration (PrA) is to carry out administration tasks to support the Project Manager and project team to ensure administrative tasks are promptly undertaken, to include, procurement administration, Scheduling, Meeting structure including Actions, efficient document control using SharePoint, financial tracking support, Collating reports.
- Provide procurement support to the project to include raising PO s, facilitating approvals, tender preparation and coordination, tracking and receipting of PO s to ensure minimal supplier delays.
- Provide financial tracking of specific projects using either Excel based tracking.
- To schedule and issue the meeting invites and track the attendees participation. To attend where appropriate the meeting and record and issue actions.
- To assist in the preparation of weekly or monthly meetings and to ensure slide owners are reminded and have their slides updates ahead of the meetings.
- To provide weekly and monthly KPI data relating to the project.
- Populate SharePoint with project documents in a logical, accurate manner.
- Arrange travel requirements for team members, suppliers or other personnel as required
About you and what you need
- Strong Project administration background
- Some understanding of manufacturing ideally
- Previous Project admin background ideally
- Highly organised to set up and run projects therefore happy to work to a structured approach
- Procurement admin, scheduling, document control, finance tracking
- Report writing
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office including
- Excel. Word. Outlook PowerPoint & Project Knowledge of using SharePoint or other information sharing platforms
Whats in it for you
- Salary up to 29k per annum dependant on experience & qualifications
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Monday to Friday working hours (Hybrid working at least 3 days per week will be office based)You could be based out of Port Talbot or Felinfach due to the nature of the role Some travel to other sites maybe required to attend project meetings
- Flexible Retirement Plan
- Enhanced Company s pension
- Performance related pay scheme
- Career progression and on-going training
- Join one of Europe s fastest growing and ambitious international businesses.
- This is a newly created role due to a multi-million-pound investment therefore you can put your own stamp on the project