Avangrid is looking for a Program Manager to join their team at their Orange, CT location.
The Customer Programs and Products Manager will report to the Supervisor, Programs and Products with an initial focus on overseeing existing post-capture gas sales administrative responsibilities and identifying, developing, and implementing process improvements. The role will support strategic direction and initiate action plans and assignments to achieve project goals. This is accomplished through superior collaboration with the program -administration team as well as other internal business areas, including, but not limited to, marketing, sales, regulatory, legal, procurement, engineering, operations and senior management. The Customer Programs and Products Manager will also have an opportunity to work on additional programs and special projects as assigned. The Customer Programs and Products Manager is an independent contributor role.
MAJOR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Existing Programs/Products Offerings - responsible for managing existing programs, achieving growth, savings and profitability targets for existing program and product offerings through management activities which include:
Identify and initiate process improvement through research, planning, change management and training activities to gain efficiencies which increase customer satisfaction, reduce costs and increase profitability.Responsible for timely and successful resolution of customer issues related to program and product offerings through collaboration with key internal stakeholders.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive program/product plans through collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Provide direction and guidance on tasks performed and completed by program/product support personnel.
- Ensuring processes are efficient while meeting quality assurance standards and complying with regulatory requirements.
- Delivery of outstanding customer service by ensuring programs meet customer expectations and issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Required internal reporting and analysis.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 5 - 7 years relevant experience in managing complex, technical programs or projects
- Masters Degree
- Electric & gas utility industry knowledge
- Served as a team leader or influencer in previous roles
- Results oriented with strong critical and creative thinking, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills
- Operates autonomously with minimal guidance required
- Ability to influence decisions and motivate positive change
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, and MS Teams) required
- Proficiency in SAP and SalesForce preferred
- Impeccable attention to detail and produces high quality work product
- Strong cross functional team skills
- Desire to serve co-workers and provide customers with excellent service
- Track record of identifying strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and alternatives to drive productivity
- Experience tracking the success of strategy implementation through regular reporting (e.g., scorecard).
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with an ability to influence business decisions at all levels of the organization.
About the Company
AVANGRID, Inc. (NYSE: AGR) aspires to be the leading sustainable energy company in the United States. Headquartered in Orange, CT with approximately $39 billion in assets and operations in 24 U.S. states, AVANGRID has two primary lines of business: Avangrid Networks and Avangrid Renewables. Avangrid Networks owns eight electric and natural gas utilities, serving more than 3.3 million customers in New York and New England. Avangrid Renewables owns and operates a portfolio of renewable energy generation facilities across the United States. AVANGRID employs approximately 7,000 people and has been recognized by Forbes and Just Capital as one of the 2021 JUST 100 companies - a list of America's best corporate citizens - and was ranked number one within the utility sector for its commitment to the environment and the communities it serves. The company supports the U.N.'s Sustainable Development Goals and was named among the World's Most Ethical Companies in 2021 for the third consecutive year by the Ethisphere Institute. For more information, visit
This job has been posted by TalentBoost on behalf of Avangrid. TalentBoost is committed to the fundamental principle of equal opportunity and equal treatment for every prospective and current employee. It is the policy of TalentBoost not to discriminate based on race, color, national or ethnic origin, ancestry, age, religion, creed, disability, sex and gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state or local law.