Program Manager - REMOTE
Secmation is looking for a successful Program Manager with experience in Defense to join our Development Team. At Secmation, the Program Manager will lead development teams to deliver software products and services for Defense cybersecurity applications. This position requires experience working with Defense customers to define programs, develop requirements, participate in software designs/reviews, develop program/release plans, and lead program execution. You have a strong desire to deliver products and customer satisfaction while maintaining an execution focus.
This position is being offered as a full-time REMOTE or on-site position working at our Raleigh, NC headquarters.
Compensation for this position includes competitive salary, full-benefits, company equity and a bonus plan.
Who We Are:
Secmation is a very successful Defense technology company specializing in security of applications including IoT, industrial automation, robotics and aerospace. We have multiple active projects covering topics such as security of industrial control systems, unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), small satellites, and advanced manufacturing systems. We are a rapidly growing company that is looking to expand our team by hiring talented and proven leaders who have been successful project managers or active team leaders with a growth mindset, who will have a real, direct impact on our business' success and are excited to contribute to the development of advanced technology in these exciting fields. Find out more about Secmation at .
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- 5+ years program and/or technical management experience resulting in the successful release of software products to customers
- Experience leading programs to deliver software products and services
- Experience operating in an Agile software development environment
- Experience in program planning and execution monitoring including cost, schedule, and risk
- Experience working with Department of Defense and/or US Government customers
- Ability to work directly with customers to define/expand programs, address issues, and provide required reporting
- Experience in proposal development and cost estimation
- Experience in MS Office and project management software such as MS Project
- BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar
What We Value:
- Experience in leading cybersecurity product development programs
- Experience in developing embedded software
- Product management experience including product definition, customer identification, and product launch
- Certifications including Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Active DoD security clearance
- U.S. citizenship required. Must be eligible to obtain and maintain security clearance due to contractual requirements.
Work Location and Position Type:
This is a full-time position. This position is available for a REMOTE or on-site opportunity. Our headquarters is in Raleigh, North Carolina. Workdays and hours may vary based on project needs.
If remote, travel to our headquarters will be expected at a regular interval.
Employee Benefits Offered by Secmation:
- Competitive Pay Structure
- Company Equity
- Workplace perks such as high-tech office space, flexible hours, and hybrid work from home schedule (if working on-site)
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear and frequently is required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel, and reach with hands and arms.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, and filing cabinets.
This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
Secmation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, or veteran status.