Primary School Supply TeacherMultiple vacancies available
Location: Folkestone, KentType: Daily and long-term assignments availableStart Date: September 2022
Are you an NQT looking to gain some teaching experience? Or are you an experienced primary teacher ready to take a step back from full time work? Pearson Whiffin Education are on the lookout for enthusiastic primary school teachers to work on a supply basis in the Folkestone area.
Being a supply teacher with Pearson Whiffin Education means;
- Ultimate flexibility in working hours/days meaning greater work life balance
- No work to take home and more time to spend with your family
- Variety in your work across a range of schools or the consistency of a placement in one school
If you have a passion for teaching and are looking for a flexible and exciting role, we want to hear from you!
Unqualified candidates will also be considered for this role.
Successful candidates will have the following;
- Right to work in the UK
- An enhanced DBS on the update service (or willing to acquire one)
- Previous teaching experience
- Passion, desire, and confidence working within the classroom
- Flexibility in approach to classroom delivery and learning material
To discuss this role in more detail contact Joseph Foord today to discuss your requirements. Call or email .
Is this role not quite right for you? Know someone who should apply? Recommend them to us and both of you will receive a referral reward.
Pearson Whiffin Education offer a specialist recruitment service to schools and school-based staff across Kent including Margate, Ramsgate, Canterbury, Ashford, Swale, Maidstone, Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells, Gillingham, Chatham, Rochester, Strood, Gravesend and Dartford.
Pearson Whiffin Education are always looking for new candidates. Please contact us if you are a teacher, cover supervisor, teaching assistant, premises manager, premises assistant or school specialist administrator and you are looking for your next job opportunity.
Terms apply - for more information contact us today.