Primary School Cover Supervisor Multiple vacancies available
Location: Ashford, KentType: Daily and long-term assignments availableStart Date: September 2022
Do you have previous experience working with children in an educational setting? Can you confidently lead a classroom and demonstrate a passion for supporting young pupils? If the answer is yes - we want to hear from you!
Pearson Whiffin Education are looking to recruit Cover Supervisors to support primary schools in the Ashford area. As a Cover Supervisor you will be expected to provide daily or long-term cover, managing the behaviour of pupils and ensuring that they remain on task with the work that has been set.
Desirable candidates will have previous experience of working as Cover Supervisor or experience teaching/ working with children aged 4 - 11.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Passion, desire, and confidence working within the classroom
- Ability to follow policies including behaviour management and rewards
- Flexibility in approach to classroom delivery and learning material
- Willingness to embrace new technologies in the classroom
- Enhanced DBS on the update service (or willing to acquire one)
Benefits of being a Cover Supervisor
- Ultimate flexibility in working hours/ days (great work life balance)
- No work to take home/ no marking
- You will not be expected to plan or prepare lessons
To discuss this role in more detail contact Joseph Foord today to discuss your requirements. Call or email .
Is this role not quite right for you? Know someone who should apply? Recommend them to us and both of you will receive a referral reward.
Pearson Whiffin Education offer a specialist recruitment service to schools and school-based staff across Kent including Margate, Ramsgate, Canterbury, Ashford, Swale, Maidstone, Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells, Gillingham, Chatham, Rochester, Strood, Gravesend and Dartford.
Pearson Whiffin Education are always looking for new candidates. Please contact us if you are a teacher, cover supervisor, teaching assistant, premises manager, premises assistant or school specialist administrator and you are looking for your next job opportunity.
Terms apply - for more information contact us today.