Position: PPC Manager
Salary: Up to £40,000
You are an implementer, facilitator, and inspiring team manager. You work with the PPC Lead to shape and deliver the PPC offering & team and closely with key clients to deliver digital advertising campaigns and strategies to an exceptional standard.
Your responsibilities as a PPC Manager:
- Support the Account Manager & PPC team in the delivery of strategy to ensure best practice is in place at all times.
- Work collaboratively with the Account Manager on the strategic planning of client hours and monthly task setting.
- Line manage the PPC Executives and Senior PPC Executives in the team.
- Delegate tasks effectively to the PPC team via Asana.
- Facilitate weekly meetings with the PPC team to IDS client performance & strategy.
- Support the PPC team in the daily optimization & management of PPC campaigns.
- Inspire, nurture & coach the PPC team so they can deliver the best service & work to our clients.
- Liaise directly with key clients and report on campaign performance, with the commercial acumen to grow and develop your accounts.
- Work with the PPC Lead to implement new PPC processes and automation to keep us at the forefront of paid search innovation.
- Support the commercial team & PPC Lead in the development of new business proposals.
- Act as Brand Ambassador and thought leader externally.
- Uphold key skill competencies to ensure you are able to conduct sufficient QA on team/client work.
- Meet any KPIs, goals, actions, objectives, or others that may be discussed in your role.
- Approach every interaction with a client, partner, or friend of the business with fantastic customer service skills
What you need:
- A passion for Google Ads and paid advertising.
- Google Ads Certified.
- Experience using Google Ads Editor, Google Ads, and Analytics.
- Experience with lead generation and eCommerce campaigns.
- Ability to generate & effectively distribute PPC processes.
- Be able to prioritize, and manage your own time and your own workload.
- Be able to manage and inspire a team.
- Ensure your written and spoken English is of high quality (equivalent to the standard of B grade or higher English Language GCSE).
- Support the creation of sales collateral as required & attend relevant pitch meetings.
- Contribute towards positive client feedback by delivering the best service.
- Use Asana to log your assigned tasks correctly.
- Ensure that your actions in the company are in line with the company vision and mission.
- Attend work-related events when required to do so.
- Other responsibilities reasonably requested of you