Psychiatric-Mental Health opening in Portland, Oregon. A facility about an hour from Portland, OR, is seeking a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join their in-patient/outpatient behavioral health team. The PMHNP will work collaboratively to provide patient assessment and diagnosis, formulate treatment plans, prescribe medications, order laboratory tests, interpret test results, and provide patient and family education. The facility prefers experienced Psych NPs, but new grads are welcome to apply.
About 40 miles south of Portland, this area is surrounded by beautiful vineyards, loads of outdoor activities, and you can drive to the beach!
For information on this opportunity or other career choices nationwide, please ask for Kristen Levins at Click Here to Apply or send your resume in confidence to Click Here to Apply Please reference JOB-.
- Full-time, Permanent position
- PMHNP certification required
- Oregon licensed or eligible
- Inpatient and Outpatient setting
- New Grads are welcome to apply
- Collaborative environment
- Great Location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail