At HTC Global Services our consultants have access to a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short- & Long-Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other perks.
Looking for a Louisville, KY based Allen Bradley Rockwell machine controls PLC programmer to deploy and support DeviceWise (DW)/NGAVS for NA New Model Programs (and enhancements) at our Kentucky Truck and Louisville Assembly Plants.
The PLC programmer will need to coordinate with Manufacturing Engineering (Controls, Process, etc.), 3rd party integrators, IT Application teams, plant production personnel, hardware installers, and network planners to implement DW/NGAVS solutions to support key Manufacturing build dates.
Other required functions include:
- Broad knowledge of computer-based tools, computing infrastructure and processes that support manufacturing.
- Able to travel on occasion and willing to spend extended periods of time on site at plant locations. Must be legally able to travel to US, Mexico and Canada.
- Physically able to work for long hours on the plant floor including climbing stairs/ladders to overhead mezzanines, etc., where equipment may be located.
- Willing to work overtime (as required), including weekends and off-shift hours to meet plant support needs.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written) with all levels of operating management.
- Rockwell and/or Siemens PLC programming, IT to PLC interfacing, Device Wise skills.
- CAD layout for machine controls.
- MS Office.
- Rally experience/Agile experience.
- Able to comfortably manage multiple assignments at one time, good time management skills.
- Broad business and manufacturing perspective - in-depth understanding of assembly plant operations and business practices.
- Able to interface comfortably with all levels of personnel from hourly operators and skilled trades up through Directors of Manufacturing.
- Electrical Engineer or Mech-Elec or related experience