A good client of ours is currently in the market to recruit for a Platform Account Manager to join their London office. You will be based from their City of London offices with the opportunity to work from home a couple of days a week.
We are currently working with the highly renowned Investment Management organisation, who are looking to hire a Platform Account Manager to join their team.
- Be an advocate for all the businesses products, undertaking regular product training to maintain knowledge at a level that is sufficient for in-depth conversations with advisers - these products are investment solutions, DFM and platform.
- Work with the Business Development Manager (BDM) and Regional Head to agree and take ownership of a developmental panel of accounts that they will manage alongside the wider region.
- Lead new business development with this panel, establishing and developing relationships with financial adviser firms.
- Where and when appropriate, introduce the opportunity to the BDM or Platform Relationship Manager in order to further the relationship with the adviser firm.
- Manage retention and upsell to an agreed list of existing key accounts.
- Have a regular structured meeting with the BDM and Regional Head to review and discuss panel progress, general performance and agreed priorities going forward.
- Be prepared to go above and beyond in order to provide your panel accounts with the highest level of service.
- Support the BDM with their development work on their wider panel accounts as required.
- Adopt a joint BDM/BAM working model with a shared list of clients where the BAM operates as the daily contact and the BDM lead account manager. Agree an ongoing contact strategy with these clients.
- Regularly meet and formally review both panels with the relevant BDM and promote/relegate clients as appropriate.
- Assist with regional event planning and organisation.
- Assist with targeted campaign follow-ups, e.g. webinars, roadshows etc.
Compliance & Conduct
- Ensure all panel ownerships are accurately recorded and updated in CRM.
- Ensure all relevant client activity is accurately recorded in CRM.
- Undertake regular company Product Training and maintain wider industry and competitor knowledge.
On offer is a package of -
- Basic salary - to £45,000
- Income Protection
- Pension - 6% ER or 8% ER / 2% EE
- 25 days holiday