60 miles to Columbia
85 miles to Myrtle Beach
90 miles to downtown Charlotte & Myrtle Beach
140 miles to Charleston
Orthopaedic Surgeon to grow an existing hospital-affiliated practice. Physician must have experience in general orthopaedics and an interest in sports medicine or total joint replacement. This is a very busy practice and will require a short ramp up period.
This is an employed position offering a base salary plus wRVU incentive bonus commensurate with training and experience plus a comprehensive benefits package, and sign-on bonus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT FEATURES:
• Center of Excellence
• Captive primary care base
• Immediate ramp up
• 10 days of call per month
• State of the industry MRI
• Collegial medical staff who promote teamwork, work efficiency, and the patient care experience.
• Affordable housing
• Great supportive community with good public and private schools
• Completion of an Orthopaedic Residency from an approved ACGME program
• Board Certified or Board Eligible in Orthopaedic Surgery
• Commitment to clinical excellence focusing on quality and patient satisfaction