Orthopedic Surgeon opportunity in KS:
- Fellowship: Upper Extremity
- Qualified BE / BC
- Visa accepted: No
- Practice type: hospital employed
- Call: Call rotation alternates once every 7 people
- This position is with an established orthopedic group.
- Satellite clinic opportunities
- Growing practice moving to a new facility in Spring 2020
Benefits may include:
- Strong base salary
- CME allowance
- Paid relocation expenses
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Retirement plan
- Generous time off
- Beds: 175
- Newly renovated and expanded departments.
- Area: Mid
- Population: 115,000
- University town
- About the area: It is located 45 miles from Kansas City and about 30 miles from Topeka, the state capital. It is a city rich in arts, culture and history. Boaters, golfers, hikers, birdwatchers and bikers can find challenging recreational opportunities for the whole family with more than 50 local parks and a state park. The school district is a top 10 metro school district and one of the largest in the state.