Kansas City metro
The incoming Neurosurgeon will join the neurosciences team as an employed Neurosurgery practice serving the community.
The preferred candidate will bring excellent clinical abilities and have a desire to continue to build and enhance the neurosurgery program. Interest in both Adult and Pediatric Neurosurgery is highly preferred. Generalists are encouraged to apply but most subspecialty interests can be supported including trauma, pediatric, spine, functional and skull based neurosurgery. The incoming neurosurgeons will enjoy an enthusiastic and welcoming referral base and an intellectually stimulating, professionally challenging case mix. Community referrals and call volume suggest strong support for complex spine.
Employment highlights include but are not limited to:
• Base Salary + Quarterly Production Bonus Eligibility
• Stability of joining a mature, hospital-employed practice
• Excellent health benefits, CME, malpractice, sign on bonus and relocation assistance available
• Licensure, Fees, Dues Allowance
• Clinic located in on-campus medical building
• The latest in technology and equipment including: MRI, CT, ZIEHM 3D CT imaging, Stryker Navigation including spine and cranial
• Dedicated neurosurgical team with first assist resource available