Neurosurgery in St. Louis metro
St. Louis Suburb
4 miles to the Airport
18 miles to the Arch
Neurosurgeon with fellowship training in Vascular and Endovascular Neurosurgery to fully support the hospital needs specific service offerings (aneurism clippings, complex tumors and AVMs, and full spectrum spine care).
• Experience in vascular, tumors, spine and peripheral nerve.spine and peripheral nerve required.
• Hospital is a 530 bed Level II Trauma Center, Level I Thrombectomy Capable Stroke Center and a Level I Time Critical Diagnosis STEMI Center.
• One of three Community hospitals that provide neurosurgery service 24/7/365 in compliance with state and Joint Commission regulations for trauma and stroke.
• Become part of an expanding Neurosurgery team of 6 well-established surgeons.
• Excellent referral base from the Group's 8-county service area of over 2 million people.
• Newly renovated and dedicated Neuroscience Institute is located in a medical office building connected to the Hospital
• Call of 1:3
• Hospitalist and Intensivist program in place for medical management
• MGMA IG competitive salary
• Signing bonus
• Retention bonus
• Great benefits including retirement, comprehensive health, dental and vision plans,
• Generous vacation
• Occurrence based malpractice coverage.
The St. Louis metropolitan area has over 2 million residents, a rich history and wonderful attractions. You'll enjoy the benefits of the Arch, MLB Cardinals and NHL Blues, the St. Louis Symphony, the Fox Theater, the Art Museum, the Science Center,