2 hours from Boston and New York City
General Surgeon to join a thriving surgical practice. Enjoy the resources of a leading healthcare system and the satisfaction of a locally managed practice.
- 400 bed community teaching hospital with robust surgical volume
- Join welcoming, mentoring colleagues in an expertly managed practice
- Fertile ground to grow your practice with a deep referral base of and primary care physicians and other specialists.
- State of the art Operating Rooms with 2 DaVinci Robots
- Highly competitive compensation and robust benefits
- Access to a nationally recognized 24,000 sq. ft. Center for Education, Simulation & Innovation (CESI)
- Interaction with Surgical Residents through the UCONN School of Medicine and hospital employed advanced practitioners