25 miles to Springfield
1 hour to Danbury
2 hours from Boston and New York City
Tertiary teaching Hospital, affiliated with the UCONN School of Medicine.
Residency and fellowship training in: IM, Endo, Pul/CC, GI, GS, ENT, Ped Surg, OBGYN
Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine Physicians to join a well-established, supportive and cohesive physician team in a collegial, dynamic and state of the art environment. With seven academic and community hospitals, one of the largest behavioral health networks in New England, and robust Rehabilitation and Home Care organizations, we know what matters most when it comes to building a fulfilling career.
The focus of the group is to mentor new leaders in Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine for our rapidly evolving health care network across Connecticut. We are creating a team oriented and thriving patient care experience that combines the desired attributes of private practice while simultaneously maintaining the capacity to perform our educational and academic objectives in a growing health care network.
Practice Critical Care Medicine with more options:
- ICU work divided between tertiary care ICU and in the system s network hospitals affording the opportunity to grow and refine your clinical skill set
- Opportunity to lead a team of residents, medical students, advanced practitioners, as well as other trainees in the allied health disciplines
- Opportunities for meaningful leadership will be presented early and throughout your career
- Leadership Institute, an intensive training program designed specifically for physicians with an interest in leadership
- Work on closed units with no overnight in house call and experienced advanced practitioner and resident support 24 hours/day
- Opportunity to collaborate with multiple medical and surgical specialty teams