35 miles to Madison
70 miles to Milwaukee
100 miles to Chicago
- Join a highly-trained and knowledgeable team of doctors consisting of two inpatient Psychiatrist, one adult addiction Psychiatrist, three outpatient child adolescent psychiatrists; and three full-time Nurse Practitioners.
- .5 to Full time, hospital employed, outpatient practice;
- The Behavioral Health Clinic includes about 50 outpatient staff; psychiatrists, mental health and AODA master's level clinicians and administrative personnel;
- Each day while working in the Outpatient practice, a BH Assistant will be assigned to assist you in all aspects of patient flow and efficiency;
- Day Treatment Mental Health and Addiction programs are also located in the facility and include a team of 12-15 multidiscipline staff;
- EPIC EMR.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Hospital employed setting offering a competitive salary guarantee.
- Offers a complete benefits package including; paid malpractice, paid licensure, health/dental, 403(b) matched savings, CME, vacation, and relocation.
- Loan assistance available and sign-on bonus negotiable.