130 miles to DC, Richmond & Roanoke
Psychiatrist for a full-time outpatient position to join a skilled team of healthcare providers. Interest in leadership will be advantageous as the physician will be able to help develop their clinical practice with the help of an established behavioral health team, consisting of a LCSW and LPC.
This opportunity is for an psychiatrist that can see ages 5 and up and has interest in community and family care.
Additional training or experience in substance abuse and/or trauma is a bonus.
Provider should be open to working in an integrated system involving interprofessional collaboration and communication.
Other highlights include:
- Guaranteed and Competitive Compensation opportunities for bonuses
- Retention Bonus and Relocation Package
- No Call/No Weekends
- Loan Repayment options by the HRSA National Health Services Corp through the Mental Health HPSA
- Retirement Package
- Comprehensive Benefits Package including Health, Disability and more
- Malpractice coverage
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave