This vibrant city has experienced tremendous population growth and is home to people from around the world. The city has consistently been rated one of the best places to live and work in Kentucky with good employment, wonderful healthcare, great schools, and a wide variety of sports and cultural activities. It is a college town in the best sense with an air of acceptance and hospitality and is located just outside Nashville, TN.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Contact Joanne Davies at or email your CV to .
- Great earning potential with RVUs on top of base salary
- Full traditional benefits, sign-on bonus
- Flexible scheduling
- J-1 and H-1 visas welcomed
- Adult inpatient and outpatient mix
- Call 1:4
- Join 3 other psychiatrists and 4 midlevels
- 1 hour north of Nashville
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail