1 hour to both Madison and Iowa City
3 hours to Chicago
Pediatrician to join a Independent Physician owned Multispecialty group of over 60 Providers which focuses on providing high quality healthcare to patients of all ages, in hopes of being their preferred choice, while continuing to grow.
• This opportunity includes primarily outpatient clinic with flexible schedules and limited call responsibility.
• Specialties include - Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Allergy, Dermatology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Oncology, Pulmonary & Critical Care, Travel Medicine, as well as a robust Hospitalist Program
• 6 Primary & Specialty Care Clinics. Three Dialysis Units. Ancillary Services: high complexity laboratory, imaging including general radiology, mammography, ultrasound, DEXA, and CT
• Owned and governed by physician shareholders the decisions aren t made in a boardroom by hospital executives on behalf of the physicians
• Highly compensated physicians
• Best of both worlds: physician autonomy and professional management
Employed by the group which offers the benefits of an employment module with centralized support services and contracting while allowing shareholders to pursue their desired work/life balance.
MGMA base salary
- potential to be in the $350k s