Metro New Orleans, LA - Interventional pain opening
• Joining a group practice with 4 physicians and 1 part-time physician. Each physician has their own mid-level provider as well.
• Ready-made practice to be assumed with no ramp up time expected.
• Must be fellowship trained in Pain management. Must be Board eligible/certified in Pain management. Open to Anesthesia or PMR residency training.
• Practice will consist of interventional pain procedures and some medical management
• 100% outpatient practice with no call duties. Physicians work a 4.5 day work week
• Partnership options into a local ASC is available potentially after 6 months. Will be discussed with the group after 6 months.
• Flexible compensation structure to be discussed directly with the group. Negotiable base salary ($400K range) with expected income over $600K in year one. Group also offers full benefits package including 401K and other benefits.
• Must be available to start a position in the next 3-4 months and be available to interview right away