35 miles from Knoxville
50 miles to Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountains
65 miles to Asheville
4 hours to Atlanta
Medical oncologist to lead our medical oncology program. You have the opportunity to lead a well-established and busy practice that serves as the only cancer treatment center in the area located 45 minutes from the University of Tennessee. We are recruiting to replace a retiring physician.
This program is part of our Oncology group, East Tennessee's leader in cancer treatment for over 20 years. You can live in a great community with easy access to mountains and lakes that offers the opportunity for high income while serving the healthcare needs of our community.
- Opportunity to oversee and continue the development of a top clinic within our Cancer Network.
- Full service cancer treatment center located on the campus of
- Nurse practitioner and Radiation Oncologist along with a very tenured staff
- The only cancer treatment center in the area - County is home to approximately 70,000 residents
Compensation and Benefits Overview:
- Employed opportunity with the Oncology Group
- Lucrative financial and benefits package with RVU bonus
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
- 4 day work week- minimal call responsibilities