40 miles to DC
Pharmacy Residency Program
Hematologist/Oncologist with at least 2 to 3 years of practicing this speciality. Leadership experience is a plus!
This Oncology/Hematology practice is of mutually supportive, intellectually curious and caring physicians which is part of a large multi-disciplinary medical group.
The physicians of this practice assist each other with advice, camaraderie and support. We take a scholarly approach to our specialty with strong interest in optimizing quality of care and patient satisfaction.
Strong and collegial interactions with high quality hospital- based radiation oncologists, surgeons, radiology/interventional radiology and other disciplines.
- Conveniently located near Washington DC and Baltimore Maryland
- Call 1:7 - and some weekend call
- NINE (9) Medical Oncologists
- IP Oncology unit is Hospitalist based
- Part of free standing DeCesaris Cancer Institute
- AAMC Research Institute - numerous Clinical Trials, Cooperative Group Trials
- Active member of Johns Hopkins Research Network
- Breast Center is NAPBC Accredited
- QOPI Certified Practice
- Specialized oncology focus is welcomed; although general Hem/Onc practice expected
- Compensation RVU / Quality Incentive
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 403b /w matching, CME allowances, and so much more....
To provide total medical care/services to patients as related to their specialty. Services are provided in accordance with the rules, regulations, and policies established by the job descriptions of the State o