Join a growing Private Group of 80 Physicians in 39 locations in California, Arizona, Nevada and now Florida.
Physicians who can start by January 2021.
- This is a large, private practice, outpatient integrated Cancer Center is seeking board eligible or board certified Hematologists/Oncologists to join the team.
- Options for both part-time and full-time clinical positions.
- Group offers advanced technology to deliver faster, easier and more precise treatments, access to clinical research trials and an array of support services to help facilitate patients' healing - mind, body and soul.
- Excellent support staff
- Provide superior, compassionate and state-of-the-art medical care to patients.
- Ensure patients receive comprehensive and realistic treatment goals that are tailored to their unique needs.
- Opportunities to work on Clinical Trials
- Call 1:4
- Employed $375k first year, $440 second year, $475k third year plus RVU production
- 2 year partnership track option
- Sign on $25k
- Comprehensive benefits
- Student loan repayment $100k over 4 years