20 miles to Brunswick & the ocean
30 minutes to Portland & Augusta
130 miles to Boston
200 miles to Montreal
300 miles to NYC
Regional airport: 30 minutes
About the area: It is a growing community of arts, culture, diversity, and business.
- Full-Time, 36-hours per week; 4-9hour days
- Beautiful practice setting; network of experienced support staff committed to providing excellent patient care
- Full Benefits, including: health, dental, 403b Retirement Plan, $3K yearly CME, 37 paid days off and more!
- Be a part of a mission-based health system and share in our impressive history of community involvement as we celebrate over 130 years of providing quality care.
- have at least three years experience in occupational medicine (urgent and primary care experience may be acceptable);
- be experienced in or willing to practice evidence-based occupational medicine in accordance with applicable laws and guidelines; and
- be board certified, with a preference for board certification in occupational medicine