Obstetrics and Gynecology outpatient opportunity:
- Qualified BC
- Visa accepted: No
- Practice type: Hospital Employed
- Candidates with leadership experience are of special interest.
Excellent opportunity for an OB/GYN physician to join a well-established 200+ member multi-specialty practice.
- Current OB/GYN & Midwifery practice comprising 5 physicians, 2 nurse practitioners, and 4 midwives
- Spectacular outpatient office setting in our modern multi-specialty medical office building
- Modern & expansive L&D and maternity suites
- Opportunity to practice full spectrum of OB/GYN Medicine & Surgery. Robotics Program currently in development.
- Delivers over 1,200 healthy newborns annually
- Level 3 NICU with 24/7 Neonatology support
- Perfect setting for a balanced professional & personal lifestyle in a suburban community that offers all the amenities of a larger metropolitan area
- Salary: Highly Competitive Salary with Incentives
- Loan Repayment Vacation Time CME Days Relocation Residency/Fellowship Stipend Full Malpractice Health, Vision, Dental Benefits, 401(k) and/or 403(b)
- 270 acute care beds
- cardiovascular care, cancer care, women s health services, emergency medicine and surgical services.
- 84 miles to Rochester, NY.
- 120 miles to Buffalo, NY.
- Area: Rural
- Regional airport: 6 miles
- International airport: 75 miles
- About the area: Good welcoming hometown feel. Outdoor enthusiasts can visit lakes, rivers, and canals to fish, swim, canoe, wind surf, snorkel, water ski, sail, kayak or go white-water rafting. On land they can hike, bike, golf, r