Work in a perfect mix of small town charm and big city fun with an established, private OB/GYN group! They are seeking a board-certified or board-eligible to join their busy and growing practice. If you do not have a Georgia license, CompHealth has a licensing team can help you obtain one.
Contact your personal consultant to tell them what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. We have phenomenal relationships with facilities around the country, and a team dedicated to helping you with every step of the hiring process.
For more information or to apply for this position, please reach out to me directly at or . Please attach your CV to expedite the process and reference job ID: JOB-
- Competitive salary plus incentive bonuses
- Partnership track available
- Growth position at well-established practice with big referral base
- Full comprehensive benefits
- 7 OB/GYNs, 21 PCPs, and 4 general surgeons on staff
- Office located next to state-of-the art hospital
- New graduates and experienced physicians welcome
- Small city charm close to big-city amenities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail