70 miles to Chicago
1 hour and 20 minutes to Michigan Avenue
90 minutes to O Hare and 2 hours to Midway Airports in Chicago
70 miles to Madison Airport
Family and Internal Medicine Residency programs
- In January a brand new state-of-the-art $505 million dollar women's and children's hospital located off of I-90.
- A Level I Trauma Center with a Regional Children's Medical Center including a 53-bed NICU, a 8-bed PICU and serves a 13-county region.
- Enjoy a built in referral system from 10-primary care satellite clinics.
- For those interested in teaching, a direct affiliation agreement with the University Of Illinois School Of Medicine.
- This is a full time, hospital employed position
- EPIC EMR
Compensation and Benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Relocation assistance and CME allowance, plus paid licensing
- Comprehensive benefits included heath, dental, vision, disability, life, and retirement plans
- Paid malpractice and tail coverage
- Sign on Bonus and student loan forgiveness negotiable