Neurology opportunity in NC due to expansion:
- Qualified BE / BC
- Visa accepted: Yes
- Practice type: Hospital Employed
- Call: 1:3
- Setting: Traditional (Inpatient and Outpatient clinical responsibilities)
- Candidates with subspecialty interest, or fellowship training, in Movement Disorder, Epilepsy, Neuromuscular, Headache, or MS are encouraged to apply.
- Established neuroscience team that includes 2 dual-trained cerebrovascular neurosurgeons, an interventional neurologist, inpatient stroke neurologists, neurologists, neurointensivists, and a large team of Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- Competitive compensation and benefits to include: annual stipend, relocation assistance, vacation, sick, and holidays, malpractice (with tail), 401k, 457b, medical, dental, and vision, disability, and life insurance
- Over 200 beds, staffs over 60 physicians, and services 3 counties. They offer a broad range of medical and surgical services including 24-hour emergency care, primary and specialty care, and diagnostic services.
- Within 75 miles of Raleigh and Durham NC
- Within 80 miles of Norfolk and Chesapeake VA.
- International airport: 75 miles
- About the area: With a desirable four distinct seasons (mild winter) this area is ideal for outdoor enthusiasts. Outstanding recreation including golf courses, community theater, watersports, hunting, camping, fishing, community and state parks. Close proximity to North Carolina and Virginia beaches. Affordable cost of living. Excellent public and private school options. This area offers the best of all worlds.