Top academic hospital in NYC looking for a pediatric neurologist to work in a dynamic role.
- Clinical position covering inpatient consults and outpatient office visits (see about 3000 patients a year).
- Weekend call approx 1:4 for inpatient consults, hospital has strong pediatric hospitalist team so consults are minimal
- Pediatric Department has 2600 admissions to the IP service, 1000 NICU admissions, 8000 deliveries and see over 70,000 outpatient visits a year
- Part of children's hospital that has every available pediatric subspecialty, incredible pathology in a diverse community
- Department has 2-bed pediatric epilepsy monitoring unit and remote video EEG services for PICU and NICU
- Join two other physicians in department and NP
- Work closely with large pediatric residency program, and secure faculty appointment with strong local medical school
- Looking to establish strong center for pediatric neurology and integrate programs between two programs
- Encourage academic work including teaching, research, grant writing, etc.