30 minutes to MS State
60 miles to U of AL Tuscaloosa
90 minutes to Ole Miss
90 minutes to Birmingham
2 hours to Memphis & Jackson
Airport with direct jet service to Atlanta
ACGME Internal Medicine Residency program
Hospital is adding an Neurologist to their staff to help build a Comprehensive Regional Neurosciences and Stroke Center.
A 300-bed acute care, level III trauma facility, only lacking Neurosurgery, located in east central Mississippi - staffing more than 100 medical and surgical physicians representing almost every specialty.
Neurology Inpatient and Outpatient Practice
• Seeking a Neurologist to help build a comprehensive regional neurosciences and stroke center.
• Excellent compensation package with all the standard industry benefits.
• Board Eligible or Board Certified candidates only.
• Teaching is required / Internal Medicine and Psychiatry Residents
• 100+ Referring physicians; 150,000 Draw Area
• J1 Sponsorship available, with financial assistance and an experienced legal team to assist
• Employment is with a large multi-specialty group
Employment base + RVU or Generous IG plus allowance for office expenses
Great Benefits; 5 CME days $5,000 allowance; Personal paid vacation days
Employed by the Group, a large multi-specialty group with more than 600 physicians
J1 Sponsorship available, with financial assistance and an experienced legal team to assist
Booming Economic Industrial area
Charming Southeastern town with Southern architecture, good food, a friendly atmosphere
Strong public and private schools
Community located on river for water sports and fishing as well as beautiful PGA golf courses within minutes of Mississippi State University and University of Alabama
Airport with direct jet service to Atlan