FL Panhandle - FL s State Capital
50 minutes to the beach
Metro area of 350,000
FM, IM & GS Residency here
Neuroscience Program seeks a BC/BE Neurologist for an accredited Stroke Program.
Hospital employed practice covers all Neurology consults for all of the inpatient needs, the Hospitalist group serves as the primary.
Either a 7/7 Neuro Hospitalist, or someone interested in rotating between inpatient and outpatient.
The practice currently rotates inpatient coverage on a weekly basis, with having 2 Neurologists on Inpatient and one on outpatient at all times. However, as we add to the practice, this coverage scheme can be adjusted to accommodate particular interests.
Weekend Call is General Neurology Only, and rotated 1:5, Weeknight call is covered with Teleneurology, giving a well balanced work/life balance.
- Joint Commission accredited Primary Stroke Center
- AHCA Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Regional Referral center serving more than 17 counties
- Private, Not-For Profit Hospital.
Preference will be given to those who are interested in EEGs
- Guaranteed salary + RVU productivity + quarterly quality metric bonuses
- Health plan options, including nationally accepted insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- 403 retirement & 457B plans
- CME expenses covered ($5000)
- License and certification costs covered
- Flexible schedule to provide work-life balance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Not-for-profit hospital
- Malpractice & tail insurance covered
- One month paid vacation (4 weeks PLT)
- One-week paid CME<