cruiting BC/BE Internal Medicine and Family Medicine physicians to join our expanding Hospitalist Group as a Nocturnist Hospitalist .
The Medical Center is a non-profit, 956-bed, tertiary center with more than 6,000 employees, and has a distinct commitment to the people of southern West Virginia. As the a large teaching hospital in the state, we prepare a variety of health care professionals to care for West Virginians. On any given day, hosts more than 500 students in programs leading to degrees or certifications in health professions and there are over 150 interns and residents and 100 medical students located on campus.
Exceptional opportunity presents many attractions including:
- Excellent base compensation based on national benchmarks
- Performance-based productivity and quality bonuses
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401K retirement option
- Employer-paid occurrence malpractice insurance
- Annual Dues/Subscription/CME allowance
- 7 on/7 off block scheduling
- 12 hour shifts
- Average census of 15 to 20 patients per physician
- Teaching opportunities available
- Cerner Electronic Medical Records
- Abundant opportunities for professional growth and leadership