Located on the eastern edge of Erie County, Alden provides a quaint rural atmosphere that is only minutes from today's modern conveniences. With our top-ranked schools, rich farmland, and a wide array of active community organizations, the town of Alden is a fantastic place to live, work, and play.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can choose what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Call Eileen Schreck directly at or send your CV to .
- Partnership track
- Flexible hours
- New physician can work as many hours as desired
- Join 2 physicians, 2 RNs, care coordinator, MA, and 2 imaging staff
- Board certified, residents eligible
- 16 miles outside Buffalo
- Quiet, family-friendly community with great schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail