Fort Myers metro
Family Medicine or Internal Medicine physician at a HIV primary care outpatient facility. You will be seeing an average of 18-20 patients per day. There are great opportunities for growth and leadership. You will be working alongside a full team of healthcare professionals. The practice is also willing to train the physician as long as they are interested and comfortable providing primary care to HIV/AIDS patients. You will need to be board certified or board eligible if you are a resident.
H-1B visa holders are also encouraged to apply.
This full time position offers a competitive compensation package plus quarterly and retention bonus up to $25,000. You will also receive medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, PTO, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, CME stipend, a 401K retirement plan, and malpractice coverage. There is also a public service loan forgiveness program.
- Must possess a Medical Board license MD/DO/RNP (State specific) in Internal/Family Medicine/Adult Gerontology/Infectious Disease
- Valid DEA & Furnishing license
- Comfortable with seeing up to 15-18 patients per day
- Prior experience or interest in treating and diagnosing HIV/AIDS clients in an outpatient Primary Care setting
- Must obtain AAHIVM Certification within 18 months of hire
- Current CPR/BLS (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation) is required