Internist opportunities in community based Health Center. Responsible for providing comprehensive medical treatment for patients. Evaluate, diagnose and treat new & existing patient's medical condition; performing outpatient medical procedures; prescribing and referring patients for specialized consultations.
- Leadership opportunities abound committee chair, specialty lead and quality improvement teams
- Employed opportunity offering competitive salary and benefits
- Outpatient only practice
- Collegial professional staff
- Utilizing Next Gen electronic health records throughout health system
- Office schedule is Monday - Friday and one Saturday a month 8:00 am 12:00 pm.
- Offering 5 weeks of Paid time Off and 1 week of CME annually