Hospital in New York is seeking a permanent Hospitalist to join their team. They offer a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package and are committed to work/life balance.
Perm Hospitalist Need
Start Date: June-July start, depending on credentialing
Schedule: FTE, but flexible. Doctors traditionally work a 7on/7off schedule with 12 hr shifts, but they are open to being flexible.
Encounters: Typically 16-17 patients per day plus some admissions.
Setting: Mix of both IP and OP.
Other incentives offered:
• Sign-on bonus
• Relocation reimbursement
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• 403b retirement plan with employer match
• 4+ weeks of vacation and 1 week of CME.
• $5,500 in licensure, dues and CME.
• Paid malpractice insurance
• Life insurance and long-term disability.