General Gastroenterology opportunity:
- Qualified BC
- Visa accepted: No
- Practice type: Hospital Employed
- Position: Full time
- Call: 1:3
- Join: 2 other GIs and 2 APs
- Candidates with leadership/teaching experience are of special interest.
Collaborate with excellent staff in a financially stable and growing healthcare system, utilizing premier on-site ancillary services with access to two GI suites. Connect with like-minded physicians sharing common goals in a physician-led practice. Blend your talents to enhance the practice, the hospital and the community in an environment where physicians and families thrive. You will be afforded the opportunity to contribute to the development of a regional GI Center of Excellence.
If you are seeking an opportunity offering the rewards of a balanced professional and personal lifestyle, then you must explore this opportunity!
- Salary: Highly Competitive Salary with Incentives
- Loan Repayment Vacation Time CME Days Relocation Residency/Fellowship Stipend Full Malpractice Health, Vision, Dental Benefits, 401(k) and/or 403(b)
- 270 acute care beds
- cardiovascular care, cancer care, women s health services, emergency medicine and surgical services.
- 84 miles to Rochester, NY.
- 120 miles to Buffalo, NY.
- Regional airport: 6 miles
- International airport: 75 miles
- About the area: Good welcoming hometown feel. Outdoor enthusiasts can visit lakes, rivers, and canals to fish, swim, canoe, wind surf, snorkel, water ski, sail, kayak or go white-water rafting. On land they can hike, bike, golf, rock climb, bird watch, hunt, downhill or cross country ski, snowboard, or snowmobile.