• Comprehensive Family Medicine practice with a variety of advanced services offered within the practice setting
• Great work/life balance with the ability to offer a minimum of 1:10 call rotation
• A multi-specialty structure with supporting subspecialists including general surgery, orthopedic surgery, neurology, dermatology, allergy and podiatry
• Ability to incorporate Obstetrics while living and working in a suburban community setting with back-up C-section support provided by OBGYNs
• Ability to incorporate procedures based on clinical interests and practice preferences including but not limited to colposcopies, endoscopies, vasectomies, minor surgeries, etc.
• Access to advanced in-house technologies including advanced diagnostic and imaging services like: 3D mammography, echos, nuclear stress tests, digital x-ray, and ultrasound
• 7+ locations in to better serve the community
• Over 120,000 active patient charts allowing a physician to establish a practice quickly
• Access to advanced practice providers like PAs and NPs to promote efficiency
• Tenured clinical and non-clinical support staff with peer physician support to allow for a successful transition from training to practice
• Competitive compensation package with comprehensive benefits available.