This is with one of the largest Federally Qualified Health Centers in the Nation! As we grow our team, we are looking for individuals who believe the patient is always .
Responsibilities / Q ualifications:
- Provides primary-care services like exams, diagnoses and treatment, to individuals and families in the community.
- Prepares appropriate treatment plans and provide follow-up as needed while adhering to clinic policy and procedures, (Duties include outpatient responsibilities).
- Licensed, Board Certified as an MD or DO in the State of California; have prescriptive authority and current DEA certification.
- Maintains appropriate medical records documentation in the EMR on all patients in accordance with organizational policy, (Consistently up to date on charting).
- Refers patients for specialty care as appropriate.
- Provides appropriate information and education to patient and family members regarding diagnoses, treatment, prevention, safety, etc.
- Base salary (Commensurate with experience)
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance for physician and family (begins on first day of employment)
- Sign-on bonus of up to $150,000
- Mortgage Subsidy up to $150,000
- Paid CME
- Relocation reimbursement
- Loan repayment through the NHSC
- Malpractice coverage through the FTCA/Federal Tort Claims Act
- J1/H-1B visa candidates are welcome, CSV is cap exempt for H1-B Visa
About the Central Valley
Located in the heart of California, the Central Valley feeds America as the leading agricultural region of the nation. In the southern part of the valley, oil production also powers the economy, though aerospace, the healthcare industry and alternative energy are emerging as key drivers as well. We specialize in sunshine in California, with a mild climate year-round. Beaches are less than two hours away, and several mountain ranges and the high desert are even closer. We re two hours north of Los Angeles, and a tank of gas will get you to San Francisco, San Diego or Las Vegas. But our greatest natural resource is not the bounty of our fields or our oil; it s the people. Fresno and Bakersfield take great pride in our reputation as generous, giving cities who offer metropolitan amenities but a small-town sense of community.
We first identify your personal and professional preferences and make ourselves aware of any specific considerations. We then search, screen, and present you with opportunities that closely match your specific criteria. Our approach enables us to introduce you to opportunities that may not be readily available or published for the public.
Contact at your convenience: Email Cell: