University town in the Ozarks
100 miles from Springfield
200 miles from St. Louis
3 hours to Memphis
Opportunity to teach medical students
This Opportunity Includes:
- Collegial work environment
- Thriving community non-profit health system
- Hospital employment
- Outpatient only with limited inpatient consults
- Adult hospitalist team admits patients
- Full support staff
- Abundant market capacity
- Competitive compensation model based on MGMA with productivity bonus.
- Excellent Student Loan Repayment Program
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME.
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage.
- Up to 40 days of Paid Time Off annually
- Up to $4,500 annually for CME s professional license fees, dues and journals.