80 miles to Sioux City
180 miles to Omaha
4 hours to Minneapolis
City of 250,000 serving a market of 1 million
- Hospital is seeking a board eligible or board certified dermatologist to join our group of six employed dermatologists along with two advanced pratice providers.
- The dermatologists each have unique backgrounds and different areas of interest, creating a well-rounded practice that offers the latest in diagnosis and treatment for skin conditions.
- This is an excellent opportunity for a physician who is just beginning a career and would like to be busy from day one.
- The dermatologist will join an established single-specialty clinic with referrals from the largest health system in the upper Midwest.
- Employed position with generous benefit package and enjoy no state income tax
- Ranked as Best Places to Practice for physicians by MedScapes
- Consistently ranked among America's top places to live. With a metro-area population of 243,900, benefits from safe streets, excellent schools, low unemployment and no state income tax, to offer a superb quality of life.
- With one of the Midwest's most dynamic and diverse business environments, home to industry-leading companies in agribusiness, financial services, healthcare and tourism. Regularly ranked in Forbes magazine's Best Small Places for Business and Careers.