45 minutes to Asheville
Level 1 trauma teaching hospital
Residency & Fellowship Programs
Interventional Cardiologist to join the team of providers. The group provides Cardiology services to a Level I Trauma Center and Joint Commission Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center. Offers state-of-the art cardiology services and programs including: structural heart program with TAVR, WATCHMAN and PFO closure
Highlights of the position
- Board Certified Interventional Cardiologist
- Current Practice: 3 full time Cardiologists and 5 NP's. Additional 4 interventional cardiologist that will share call that have worked together seamlessly for the last 9 years
- Established practice with partnership track
- Earning potential above 600k as a non-partner. Salary commensurate with candidates procedural skill set and performance
- Immediate need for additional cardiologist with potential plans to add another within the next year.
- Advanced practitioner support in addition to hospitalist team with strong cardiology support.
- The Northeast Tennessee region's unmatched natural beauty and rich culture make it the ideal place to Live, Work and Play. Excellent public and private schools
- Low cost of living
- NO STATE INCOME TAX