Non-Invasive Cardiology opportunity:
- American Board Certified or Eligible physicians only
- Visa accepted: No
- Practice type: Hospital Employed
- Setting: Traditional
- Position: Full time
- Schedule: M-F
- Call: 1:3 (very low, can be taken from home)
- Join 2 other Cardiologist, one is with a private group, and an NP in a well established Cardiology department. With new equipment, a great team, and welcoming staff.
- Weekly consults with around 16 patients a day in the clinic.
- Hospitalists admit patients
- The Clinic utilizes All Scripts EMR and the Hospital utilizes the Meditech EMR system.
- TEE, Echo, Stress Echo, and more
- Cardiologists work hand-in-hand with your primary care physician to diagnose, treat, and manage a wide range of cardiac problems, including coronary artery disease, chest pain, arrhythmias, heart murmurs, valvular heart disease, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, congestive heart failure and pacemaker therapy.
- Competitive salary and RVU potential
- Sign on
- Comprehensive benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Retirement plan options
- PTO 6 weeks
- 45 minutes to Hartford, Rhode Island & Springfield
- 1 hour to Boston
- 90 minutes to the beach
- International airport: 30 minutes
- About the area: Great diverse community, and welcoming atmosphere. Old-fashioned Main Streets, vibrant businesses, excellent schools, restaurants and antique galleries, as well as pristine lakes and parks, among other amenities