CompHealth is currently assisting a Kentucky hospital with their search for a PM&R physician. Your schedule will typically be Monday through Thursday, and the incoming physician will work at 2 locations, but not on the same day. There will be no call requirements. Spine procedures and the ability to read EMGs is a must. They welcome candidates that are board certified and board eligible, and a pain fellowship is preferred. H-1B and J-1 visas can be sponsored.
This employed opportunity has a guaranteed salary plus wRVU bonus. You will also be offered health/vision/dental insurance, life insurance, relocation included in a sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME time, and a retirement plan.
This is a great location in the Bluegrass State with green rolling hills and access to metropolitan areas like Lexington, KY. This town is set right on the southern bank of the Ohio River, and has golf courses and country clubs for entertainment.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Darline Morris at or send your CV to . Refer to job number .
- The starting salary is $510K and that includes all call pay
- After 2 years the salary moves to $560K and after 4 years it increases to $606K
- Full benefits 401k/403b plan + CAP plan, 8 weeks of vacation, 1 week of CME plus $5K for expenses
- Call will be 1:6
- All supervision with 30 CRNAs and looking to hire 2 or 3 more
- Cases are general, ENT, urology, bariatrics, basic peds (ENT only), orthopedics, plastics, and OB
- Anesthesiologists are employed by the hospital
- BC or BE Will also consider J-1 and H-1B visas
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail