Overview: Are you a Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
with a desire to impact the lives of the older adult population? If so, our Rehab Team at Maple Farm and United Zion Retirement Community
is seeking its next Full-Time
employee-owner team member. Responsibilities: As a Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
, you will work closely with the Physical Therapist to establish appropriate goals and creatively execute the treatment plans. As a member of our interdisciplinary team, you will be required to maintain productivity standards and complete required documentation. More importantly, you will help your patients achieve critical outcomes while acting as a trusted partner to the community you serve. Qualifications:
Why work for us?We are a 100% employee-owned company through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). You, along with your co-workers, have an ownership stake in this company
- Be a graduate of an accredited school for Physical Therapist Assistants.
- Hold a valid or pending (for newer graduates) state license.
- It's great to have had acute care, long-term care and/or rehabilitation experience but not always required!
! For more than 20 years, Symbria has been providing an outstanding work environment for talented employees to deliver patient-centered care to the geriatric population in senior-living and post-acute settings.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Short/Long term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition/CEU Reimbursement
Symbria's Talent Team handles candidate communication directly rather than utilizing outside agencies; if interested in this role, direct application to the job posting and contact with a Symbria talent team member is recommended.