Personal Tax Adviser
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £22,000 - £35,000
Start Date: ASAP
An established accountancy firm in the North West is looking to recruit a Personal Tax Advisor on a permanent basis. The post holder will be responsible for a general portfolio of personal tax clients and dealing with compliance matters including preparation and submission of annual Tax Returns of all allocated clients. They will look after day-to-day issues/queries from clients and will develop and maintain strong relationships with clients.
Full job specification available.
- 3+ years experience with Personal Tax within an accountancy practice
- Experience in preparing self-assessment tax returns for individuals, partnerships and trusts
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well as part of a team and on own initiative
- ATT Qualified or willing to work towards CTA/ATT with significant prior experience
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Hybrid working - 2/3 days in office per week
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Varied learning and development opportunities - CPD
- Regular social events and wellbeing activities
- Parking on site and Electric Vehicle Scheme
- Health Scheme (Cash back and virtual GP) and Pensions
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Greg at Service Care Solutions on or email
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So, if you know of anyone who would be perfect for this position and they are placed into work, you will receive £250 for the referral once their probationary period has been completed.